FIND, FEED, FIGHT
We commit to find students to live life with. We won't wait for them to find us, but we'll go to them.
We commit to feeding students both physically and spiritually.
We commit to fighting for the students in our care through prayer and friendship that doesn't give up.
Life on Mission
AS THE FATHER HAS SENT ME, SO I AM SENDING YOU. JOHN 20:21
1. Initiate a meaningful conversation with someone in class you don't already know (or know well).
2. Share the Gospel with a friend not in Core Group.
Be a Doer of the Word
BE DOERS OF THE WORD AND NOT HEARERS ONLY, DECIEVING YOURSELVES. JAMES 1:22
1. Try a new action in worship to praise God.
2. Plan a Life Group activity and help run it. (At least get it scheduled).
Watch the video below starting at 5:25
During your one-on-one, talk about the following things:
What new action you're going to try in worship.
Go through your TFM Checklist if you haven't yet.
After you have completed the:
1. Video (Hint: look at the questions before watching)
2. Doer Steps and
3. Life on Mission tasks
Please fill out the form below.