JESUS EARLY, JESUS OFTEN
As followers and disciples of Jesus, we believe He should be a regular and normal part of our conversations with others. These conversations are not just for our Christian circles but for all the areas of life we’re involved in. These principles show up in two ways: Jesus Early, Jesus Often
May not be first, should be early.
People in your circles should know that you love Jesus and follow Him.
Your actions will lead you to live a "questionable life" and your words will clue them into why. Both are necessary.
When something or someone is important to you, it comes up often in conversation.
There is always something new to share about Jesus.
Life on Mission
AS THE FATHER HAS SENT ME, SO I AM SENDING YOU. JOHN 20:21
1. Go out with your Core Group Leader and meet someone new
2. Share the Gospel with someone in your Core Group
Be a Doer of the Word
BE DOERS OF THE WORD AND NOT HEARERS ONLY, DECIEVING YOURSELVES. JAMES 1:22
1. Do a S.O.A.P. journal at least 1 day this week.
2. Attend 1 XA prayer time this week.
3. Join up with your core group, or with a group from Apprenticeship Class and go on a 30-60 minute prayer walk. (Use resources from class or Everycampus – Gospel movements on every campus.)
Watch the video below.
During your one-on-one, talk about the following things:
What was your screen time like last week? Did that help you or hinder you?
Determine one way you want to spiritually train this semester and come up with a plan to make it happen.
Share your S.O.A.P. journal
After you have completed the:
1. Video (Hint: look at the questions before you watch the video!)
2. The Doer Steps and
3. The Life on Mission tasks
Please fill out the form below.